Saturday, July 16, 2016

Custom Photoshop CC Brushes for Digital Painting - 50 Pack of Textures and Effects



Here is my new brush set for  Photoshop CC.  It is now available on my Gumroad page here - 


This set includes line art brushes, background textures, skin and noise brushes, scratches, rock textures, 2 new hair brushes, stars, sparkles, abstract effects, and much more.  You can see all the brushes in a demonstration here - 


When you purchase a set from my Gumroad you also get updates for free on this particular brush pack.  So any modifications I make or any new brush creations along the way will be included as an update to this brush set.  You are also welcome to comment on the video link and tell me what brush creation you might like to see in the future and I will take that into consideration as well.

This brush set should be a nice well rounded set for any beginner to intermediate digital painter.  This is the set that I use for all my Photoshop CC paintings so you can view my work and know what you can expect to be able to do.  Or better! :)

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Painting!!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

Follow me on My Gumroad for Update on New Brushes and Video Tutorials -


No comments:

Post a Comment