Tuesday, June 7, 2016

My Course on How to Improve Your Figure Drawing is now on Udemy


You can now also get my course on "How to Improve Your Figure Drawing - Step by Step" on Udemy as well.  Use this offer code to get a discount on the retail price.


You also get the image files from each lesson to study along with.  This course is 3.5 hours long with 12 lessons of breaking down the various parts of the body.  I explain how this process makes drawing the form much easier to accomplish.  Works for me so it should work for you as well!

If you have any questions then please leave me a comment on Udemy and a review so I can continue to improve my lessons.

Thanks for your support and good luck with your art!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete