Friday, March 25, 2016

Batman Vs. Superman Fan Art by RAM...


So here is my take on the two greatest DC characters (IMO) battling it out.  I had to create this in honor of the new movie which I would bet my little piggy bank, it is going to rock!  Not going to picks sides but I would have to say this is an uphill battle for the Batman.  I created this one in Sketchbook Pro 8 and it took me around 8 hours to pencil all these little details.  And I loved every minute of it.  Never get bored drawing a piece like this.  You know you love something when you can do it for 8 straight hours and not want to stop.  So I hope you like this fan art piece and more of it on the way real soon.  For now I have to get back to some paying work.....unfortunately! ;)

You can support my work on my Patreon page here : 
                                                  http://www.patreon.com/robertmarzullo

                 You can get a copy of my comic and my digital content on my Gumroad page here :

For business inquirys :

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics
www.robertmarzullo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment