Thursday, November 6, 2014

Spawn Lucky 13 Contest Submission by Robert Marzullo


So here it is folks. My submission for the Spawn Lucky13 art contest. Funny thing is, I think this may be my very first art contest. Maybe something when I was younger in school but I really never join in on these. It was kind of fun and a great way to add something to the deadline list. Of course I couldn't have done this if I was any busier with Storyboards or wrapping cars, oh yeah and being a father. Woo boy! I have a full dinner plate. Oh yeah and trying to upload some videos to Youtube and drawing on my Blackstone Comic! I need a break. Well, you know what they say, "No rest for the Wicked!" 

So here is my fun little art piece. I hope you like it. I did the pencils and the inks in Sketchbook Pro 7. Then did the colors in Adobe Photoshop CC. All the drawing was done on a Wacom Cintiq 22. ( My favorite toy! ) I did the drawing one day, then the inks, the next, and finally the colors. And, I found time to record the process of the pencils and the inks and put them on my Youtube channel for your viewing pleasure. You can see those here if you like http://www.youtube.com/user/mrramstudios1
And for a high resolution version of this art you can go to http://ramstudios1.deviantart.com

Well anyways, thanks for viewing and for reading all of my bad grammar. I know that must have been tough for you! Take care and keep drawing and keep having fun. :)

Robert A. Marzullo
www.robertmarzullo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment