Monday, December 1, 2014

Anatomy Studies by Robert Marzullo...

Hello everyone. Just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know that I am working on a very detailed study of the human anatomy. I will be uploading my studies and some of my perspective on those sketches as I go. I have always drawn what looks correct or good in my own style but I am going to take that a step further and really study the details of the musculature and bone structure. I will add parts each week that will be drawn and labeled with the correct terminology.  Feel free to comment and also let me know what areas you would like to see covered as I go. Some of this will also be in video form that will be available on my Youtube channel here http://www.youtube.com/user/mrramstudios1

I think this will be good for anyone that is trying to further their knowledge on human anatomy and techniques for drawing good solid musculature. It is one of those things that you will always need to keep improving and reinventing yourself to get to that next level.

So stay tuned and please join in and share! First sketches will be within a week from now.

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics
www.robertmarzullo.com
http://www.facebook.com/ramstudioscomics

No comments:

Post a Comment