Sunday, June 4, 2017

My Next Lesson on Digital Painting in Manga Studio 5 - Character Design!


Digital Painting in Manga Studio 5 - Character Design


I am currently working on my next lesson for drawing and painting in Manga Studio 5 / Clip Studio Paint.  This fantasy art piece will be what I demonstrate from start to finish while explaining the tools I use within Manga Studio 5.

In these lessons you will learn how I draw out a concept like this one and continue to make changes until I am satisfied. Then we will move to applying the paint effects. You will learn how I use layers and groups, combine modes, custom brushes, quick masks, mesh transformation, and pretty much everything it takes to bring this artwork to completion. You will even learn some cool post processing techniques that I use to get my artwork ready for the old portfolio!

You will also get some cool custom brushes to work along with as well as a copy of the art file.
I will keep everyone posted on the release of this next lesson so be sure to follow me on my Gumroad here -


Thanks for your support and good luck with your art! ;)

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment