Wednesday, July 5, 2017

How to Draw Cool Character Designs - Mech Warrior on Skillshare


I have a new class on Skillshare -
"How to Draw Cool Character Designs - Mech Warrior."


In these videos I will walk you through the process of drawing the character you see here. I go over how to sketch out the proportions of your character. Then I talk about how to construct your character design by using basic primitive shapes.

This is a beginner to intermediate class and it isn't specific to any type of software. It is for traditional and digital artists to learn from.

I will also be adding more character designs so be sure to let me know what you would like to see in the future. I will do my best to make it happen.

If you have any questions I am always happy to help!

Right now you can use this link and get 2 months free of Premium on Skillshare. So watch all you can and really up your art game. There are tons of great instructors on that platform! :)


Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment