Friday, June 19, 2015

Patreon Launch for the Blackstone Comic is here!!







So I finally did it.  I joined the band wagon and started a Patreon page for the Blackstone Comic Book.  Not sure how this will go but after my failure with the paid channel on Youtube, I figured I would give it a shot.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained!  So here is the plan.  This Patreon page is in place to help further the production of the Blackstone comic book.  It will help me.....no, it will force me to work on the book!  By being accountable to all the fans and supporters out there and having some financial backing, I will no longer be able to put Blackstone on the back burner of my work load.  So I am pretty excited to see what comes of it.  Either way, the books are getting done.  This will just speed things up a bit and possibly open some new doors.  Maybe.......color?  Wow, wouldn't that be neat.  I am getting pretty fast at digital painting these days so who knows.  Anything is possible.



So I just wanted to give anyone that follows my plight the latest update.  Join in if you can and don't feel bad if you cannot.  That isn't the purpose of this page.  It is merely a way for fans to help launch this character from the back of my tainted mind to the forefront of reality.....sorta.



Thanks for reading and more on the way real soon!



Robert A. Marzullo

Ram Studios Comics

http://www.patreon.com/robertmarzullo




No comments:

Post a Comment