Saturday, July 25, 2015

Digital Painting - Creatures And Aliens - Concept Art from the Blackston...





In this video I show you the process I use to create new characters for my Blackstone comic book.  I take the time to create the characters in Photoshop and add some digital painting.  Even though the book is in black and white, it gives me a better mental picture to work from in future renderings.  I narrate over the time lapse of this work.  What took me 6 hours, you get to view in 18 minutes.



These characters will each play a part in the upcoming issues of Blackstone Eternal.  I love to draw new characters and see what I can come up with for their back story and their worlds.  It is a fun thing to do when creating a science fiction book.



So please watch the video and let me know what you think.  More on the way very soon!



To support this channel and the Blackstone comic please visit my Patreon Page at :





No comments:

Post a Comment