Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Current Rewards on My Patreon Page by Robert A. Marzullo


I have made some updates on my Patreon page and here they are. 

Level 1 - HD Downloads of my work.  Full 300dpi or higher depending upon what I am working on that day.  You also get W.I.P. shots as well.

Level 2 - Custom Brushes and Tools.  You get everything from the previous level plus any custom brushes and tools that I make along the way. ( Bonus - the Blackstone comic and future episodes )

Level 3 - PSD's and Layered Files - You get everything from the previous level plus my layered files. No matter if I work in Manga Studio 5 or Photoshop. They both support PSD's so that is what I give out.  I will also include notes on any epiphanies I have on that current project! ;)

Level 4 - Time to Draw Level - You get everything from the previous level plus I will draw you a digital commission of your choice.  Nothing too crazy.  Max 2 full body characters and some BG or 1 character full background or 3 characters no background or uh.....you get the idea. ( Limit 3 Patrons so act fast! )

Level 5 - Mentorship Level - You get everything from the previous level plus I will help you with your art for a few hours each month.  I offer Google hangouts and I record a specific video that only you get access to.

I will probably even be adding a Live Stream for Patreon only fans as this grows so please spread the word and also let me know what you would like to see on my page.  I appreciate your feedback!

Thanks for stopping by and more on the way real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment