Friday, March 17, 2017

How to Improve Your Figure Drawing Course -- Update


-- How to Improve Your Figure Drawing Course Update --

Quick update on my Figure Drawing course on Udemy!

If you have taken the course ( or possibly thinking about it ) you might be happy to know that I added 3 NEW lectures to the course. Adding another full hour of video content. These new lessons are on drawing and shading muscular arms. These are a little more geared for comic artists but I still feel it can be a great exercise for most art styles.

I will also be adding a few more lectures on drawing female arm poses since I had a student mention it would help to make the course more well rounded. I am always happy to get feedback to make these products better for everyone.

Like all my other content you get the art files to work along with. If you have any questions about the course content I am always here to help!

Here is the link with the discounted price to the course and good luck with your art! 

Get the course here - 

Bonus Lectures will cover these illustrations from start to finish.


My next course is on the way and it is How to Improve Your Figure Drawing 2 - Characters in Action! It will be pack full of great content so hope to have you back for that one as well.
Thank you and I am here if you have any questions about the course! 

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics
www.ramstudioscomics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment