Monday, March 27, 2017

My Review of the FlexiSpot M2 35" Sit/Stand Desktop


My Review of the FlexiSpot M2 35" Sit/Stand Desktop


I am currently reviewing the FlexiSpot M2 35" Sit/Stand Desktop. It is an amazing product for people that are at their workstations for long hours. As artists and designers we find ourselves in this situation a lot.

I have been known to draw for 14 hours on some days when deadlines are looming and a setup like this can be a lifesaver. Whenever my lower back would start to hurt I would have to stop and walk around for a while before I could get back to drawing but now with this setup I can simply adjust it to stand up and alleviate my back pain. The health benefits to a product like this one are huge and the productivity is amazing as well because you stay in the moment of creating longer.

It has a huge range of lift to the unit and the real benefit is that it lifts everything together in one motion and it is completely stable so that you can draw and work without the distraction of your devices moving.

They also gave ample room to the work area and the keyboard tray to house multiple devices like you see here. I have my Mac keyboard, mouse, and Intuos 4 with room to spare. They even incorporated a slot for your phone or iPad to sit. Kudos! ;)

This is the FlexiSpot M2 35" Sit/Stand Desktop. They have larger and smaller unit to suit your needs. They are built well and there is only a small amount of assembly that took me about 15 minutes to complete. I give this product a 5 star review from my perspective as an artist/designer.

If you are interested in this device you can get yours here - 


I am here if you have any questions about this product and good luck with your art!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics
www.ramstudioscomics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment