Saturday, April 15, 2017

How to Draw Comic Style Hair - 3 Ways - Lesson on Gumroad


Here is my next lesson for Drawing Comic Style Hair 3 different ways.

This started as a request from one of my Patreon supporters. I have done some other tutorials on my Youtube channel but this one is a more in depth look with art files to work along with.

I have struggled with getting the right look for hair for many years so I know what others mean when they say they just cannot seem to draw it properly. It is one of those things you will always be studying to get better at. Just like hands, faces, and feet. ( Yuck! I hate drawing feet. lol )

So don't beat yourself up in the process and just take your time. Draw from as many resources as possible to gain your perspective on the subject. Great artists are not made overnight. It takes lots of time and lots of studies!

In this lesson I will walk you through my process step by step in real time. You will see how I built up the shapes and design the hair style I am after. I then show you how I place the shadows and add in the render lines or texture of the hair. I also talk about the importance of simplifying the process for your comic book style art.

So I hope this lesson will shed some well needed light on that subject matter for you and keep in mind that I am here to help. If you have any questions or requests for future content I am listening!

Get this Lesson here - https://gum.co/gSXXs

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment