Thursday, April 13, 2017

Teaching a Comic Figure Drawing Class on Skillshare


Skillshare Comic Figure Drawing Class


I am now teaching a class on Skilshare. The current class if focused on Figure Drawing and Comic Character creation. I will be adding more lessons each week so let me know what you want to learn and I will make it happen! I want to teach some techniques for breaking down the poses and reconstructing them with confidence. My classes are more for aspiring comic book artists but they can be translated well for fine artists too. The same basic principles apply and a lot of what I will be teaching can apply to other things in your art.

I hope you find this content valuable and I am interested to hear what you think. There will be exercises to make sure you are learning what you need to. That is one of the things I find pretty neat about Skillshare. As well as the lessons being smaller bite size segments, unlike my larger courses on Udemy and my Gumroad.

Sign up for my Skilshare classes here and I look forward to helping you with your ART!! http://skl.sh/2nBoUec

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment