Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My first Course on Tuts+ by Robert A. Marzullo....

http://design.tutsplus.com/courses/getting-started-in-sketchbook-pro


Here it is folks. My first course brought to you by Tutsplus.com.  I have completed this course, "Getting Started in Sketchbook Pro." It was a huge difference from the "How to Videos" I produce on Youtube each week but it was exciting to do.  They have a good structure to the way they produce their content and I learned a lot from this process.  When I do my Youtube videos I just hit record and whatever happens, happens.  But here, there is a planning stage, lessons are detailed, and editing is involved.  So hopefully this course will show the hard work that was put into it and be beneficial to any new Sketchbook Pro users.

I was really happy to hear that my lessons are working and that some people are taking notice.  I hope to do more of these in the future.  Only time will tell.  Until then you will see more on my channel so stay tuned and who knows maybe more lessons on Tuts+!

Thanks for watching!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics
www.robertmarzullo.com
Youtube : MrRamstudios1

No comments:

Post a Comment