Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ram Studios Comics Launches a new Youtube Channel...

I launched a new Youtube channel today. It is still in the beginning stage at this point but soon it should be a good resource for artist looking to gain more knowledge from in depth tutorials. It is a paid channel but I will be keeping the cost very low so that younger students can still afford it. And the main channel will still be in place for free content.

I will be posting one video a week for the primary channel where the content is free of charge. ( Still will have ads of course. )

Then the new channel will be longer more specific tutorials that you can either rent or pay a monthly amount and have access to all the videos I will be creating. ( Ad free. ) I will be doing two larger videos  per month on that channel. Along with some smaller vids in the tips and tricks section that I am creating.

I hope this will be a great resource for those that want it and also allow me to spend more time creating content and comics!

Thanks for your support and have a great day!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFC5Lhdw0eCkhP5oG1CWxQ

No comments:

Post a Comment