Monday, November 30, 2015

How to Make a Comic Inking Brush in Photoshop


This video covers how to create a custom comic book inking brush inside of Adobe Photoshop CC.  This tutorial will give you a better understanding of how I create my brushes and what settings I adjust in the Wacom tablet properties to help my brushes feel more accurate to traditional tools.  You have to know both to get a brush that works well, mainly because we all have very different drawing styles so tweaking the sensitivity of the devices along with the software makes a big difference.  I upload new brushes every now and then when I have time to create them.  You can download my brushes in the link below and if you have any questions about this process then please leave a comment on my video and I will respond when I can.

Thanks for watching and I hope you find this helpful with creating your comics!

Robert A. Marzullo

You can download my brushes here :

1 comment: