Monday, December 7, 2015

How to Draw Shadows on Comic Book Faces by Robert A. Marzullo


Hello fellow comic artist.  Just wanted to share my latest work with you.  Practicing shadows once again.  Never can get enough of this.  I have always struggled with adding the right amount of shadows to my work.  Especially in the faces.  So easy to either do it incorrectly or just add way too much on a certain area.  So its practice, practice, and more practice.  One day I will get there.  I hope!  And if I do not at least I am having fun trying to get there.  It is all about the journey!

You can watch the video here and be sure to let me know what you think and what you would like to see in the future!


To support this channel and the Blackstone comic please visit my Patreon Page at :

No comments:

Post a Comment