Saturday, January 23, 2016

How to Draw A Superhero Mask - In Sketchbook Pro 8

So I recently had a video request on my Youtube channel to show how I would draw a superhero mask on a character.  So I took this character and added two different mask styles over top.  Excuse any resemblance of the characters.  I merely wanted to go with a very traditional style to make it easier for people to follow along.  So here are the sketches and the video link is below.  Let me know if you find it helpful and also what types of videos you would like to see on my channel in the future.  I mainly do comic book art but also dabble in the digital painting arena as well.  I'll be honest, as long as I am creating art then I am pretty freaking happy!

Thanks for watching and/or reading and more on the way real soon.  God willing of course! ;)


Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment