Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hello Gumroad!


Well I went and jumped on the Gumroad bandwagon!  I have been looking for a way to get more of my digital work out to some fans without signing my life away in that process and Gumroad seems to have a pretty nice setup so time will tell.  I have already made the Blackstone comic available there for download and next I will be uploading a course on "Digital Painting in Manga Studio 5 EX."  Or Clip Studio Paint Pro.  Not sure why they had to switch the name but oh well.  It is what it is......whatever that means.  I will also be including my custom brushes on there as well as some of my art.  It hopefully will be a way that I can keep producing content for those of you that really enjoy it and make a living at this art thingy that I love to do so much.  I see that other artist have been able to keep putting out their work with the help of this platform so I am giving it a try.

Let me know what you think of Gumroad and what you would like to see me put on there.  I am putting a lot of work into the content that I will be posting on there.  This video set will explain lots of techniques in Manga Studio for digital painting and scene creation.  It will start with basic conceptual elements and weapons then we will move onto character creation rules of composition.  So I hope this helps a lot of artist like me that were initially lost in this program.  And for artist that don't want to fork out the big bucks for Photoshop and Corel Painter.  By the way, I think Manga Studio has them beat and no one seems to realize it. Very strange indeed.

Thanks for stopping by any more on the way real soon!

Here is the link to my newly created Gumroad page...Wish me luck! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment