Saturday, March 12, 2016

Digitally Painting a Portrait of Megan Fox by Robert A. Marzullo


So here is my latest speed painting video of the beautiful Megan Fox.  This is another one of my studies and you probably know me by now, I like to share my work.  So here it is.  And this has also allowed me to interact with a few viewers that expressed wanting to know how I go about doing a portrait.  It hasn't occurred to me until now that I haven't really done that topic on my channel.  Duh!  Portraits are so widely appreciated that it makes perfect sense to go over that subject.  Now I will be honest and say that I don't often nail the portrait as you can probably see here with my version of Megan but I will share my humble approach to this type of work and you can take from it what you will.  And I would never allow the fact that I don't always hit the nail on the head to stop me from building a house.  That flipping house is getting built! Crooked nails and all! ;)

So keep a look out for my portrait tutorials real soon.  I will probably start with the mapping of the facial features which is the hardest part in my opinion and then we will go over value studies and working up forms, then adding textures.  You know, all that fun stuff!

Thanks for watching and more on the way real soon!

You can support my art on my Patreon Page here : 

                                                 http://www.patreon.com/robertmarzullo

                           You can get my comic book Blackstone and my digital content here : 


No comments:

Post a Comment