Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Course on Creating Characters in Sketchbook Pro 8 is now on Udemy


In this course I cover how to draw a male and female comic book face from start to finish using Sketchbook Pro 8.  I go over how to clean up your line work and use various layers with brushes to do so.  After refining the line work and going to digital inks I show you how to apply flats and colors to your characters.  This course is 1.5 hours long and has lots of great techniques for bettering your ability to draw faces and improving your understanding of Sketchbook Pro 8.

If you take this course and have any questions then please feel free to ask and give it a review if you have time.  I do my best to answer each and every question you have!

Thanks for your support and use this code to get 20%Off on the course...



Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment