Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lets Make a Superhero - Step by Step - Part 3 - Manga Studio 5



So here is Part 3 of "Let's Make a Superhero!"  This was one of my first series and it wasn't as easy as I thought so I have lots of things to improve but it was fun to do.  This was basically a work along with the subscribers to the channel.  They gave comments and ideas and I had to composite them together into this singular perspective that has now been named......wait for it........THRUSTER! lol.

Maybe not the most impressive of names and probably already been used once or twice but this was for the experimentation and learning process.  It is always exciting to get feedback from viewers and see what can be done with it.  It also allowed me to see some real flaws in my own work and process.  My proportions are off and my character design is stiff.  But now that I have spotted the problem it is time to fix it.  So lots of long hours ahead of me and time to study some of the greats and why they are great!

I just want to say thanks for everyone that participated in this project.  It took me a bit longer to produce than I hoped.  Life always seems to get in the way.  The next one will be quicker and more polished.  I already have requests to do a Super Villain so maybe we will cover that topic next!

Can't wait to see how that one goes! :)

Thanks for stopping by and keep up the good fight!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

To Support this Channel and the Production of the Blackstone Comic Please Visit my Patreon......

                                                   http://www.patreon.com/robertmarzullo

No comments:

Post a Comment