Saturday, July 30, 2016

Drawing Spider-man on the iPad Pro in Procreate


So here is my latest drawing of Spidey on the iPad Pro using the program Procreate.  I must say I am really enjoying this tablet.  And Procreate is making the drawing process feel very natural as well.  With some of the best perspective tools I have seen and even a handy "Quickline" feature that I have not seen anywhere else.  Not that keeps the same brush effect anyways.  So this drawing was created with the new setup and I am pretty happy with it.  It still isn't as finished of a piece as I would do on my Cintiq but it allows me to create on the move and still get to a close enough rendering where I can touch it up on my desktop if I have to.  But really I don't think I would need to.   I like the rough
pencil look I get on this program.  Looks more like drawing on paper in my opinion.

You can see a quick demonstration of the perspective tools of Procreate along with the Quick line feature here - https://youtu.be/gkKI4FHtVr8

More on the way real soon and be sure to let me know what characters you would like to see in future drawings!

For more of my Digital Content please visit my Gumroad at -

To Support my Art and my Videos please visit my Patreon page at -

Thanks for stopping by!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment