Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Ram Studios Comics Website is now LIVE!!


I created a new website for Ram Studios Comics.  I needed an updated website that was mobile optimized since so many people use phones and tablets these days.  This new site is created with Wordpress so you can also comment on posts and give me your feedback.  The website is still a work in progress but I will be adding new content to it each week until it is done.  Then I will do new updates at least twice a month or as needed.

This new site will be an online portfolio for my comic and digital painting work but it will also be a resource center for aspiring artists.  I will be sharing step by step demonstrations in both image and video format.  I will create blog posts that will be to help educate artists on topics like finding work, completing projects, finding motivation, staying inspired, and ways to collaborate.  I am sure there will be lots of other topics to cover as the website evolves. You are always welcome to let me know what problems you face and would like to see covered.

You will also be able to get my custom brushes and art courses through my website as well.  And don't worry, if you don't have the extra money to spend there will also be free content on my Youtube channel.

So I hope you enjoy the new site and be sure to let me know what you think! Keep drawing and keep having fun!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

Follow me on Gumroad for Custom Brushes and Video Lessons -


No comments:

Post a Comment