Sunday, December 13, 2015

Let's Create a Superhero Together!


What's up comic book pals!  So this next little project is us banding together and creating the next big thing in superhero comics.  Well, maybe not the next big thing but who knows.  Anything could happen, right?  I like to think positive when creating characters. :)  So this video series on my Youtube channel is to show the process of creating a superhero but also allowing you the viewer to contribute and be part of that process.  By commenting on the video you are arming me with lots of ideas to work with.  Then it is up to me as the artist to put them all together into a smorgasbord of superhero-ness!  Sounds like fun to me.  So be sure to jump on the video and leave your two cents.  Also take the time to read some of the other comments and if you see something you like then well...then.....like it with the thumbs up!  It lets me know what ideas are valid and makes my job a bit easier to put this character together.  Hopefully this little idea is fun and informative for everyone that wants to know a little bit more about creating their very own superhero!

Thanks for watching and talk to you soon!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment