Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Comic Book Inking Brushes for Photoshop CC by RAM


So here are my revolutionary comic book inking brushes for Photoshop CC.  These brushes are lots of fun and should save you huge amounts of time.  The Crackle effect alone is extremely useful.  Not to mention all the cool effects that can be made with the different cross hatching brushes in here.  And I am pretty sure the hair brush will be a big hit as well.  Keep in mind you need a tablet that supports pressure sensitivity and rotation to take full advantage of these brushes.  And also remember that these brushes will not make or break you as an artist.  You will still have to dedicate time to master them but as I said before, used correctly they can save you lots of time.  So if you check them out please let me know what you think and what you might like to see in the future and I will do my best to make it happen.

This set is available on my Gumroad for $5 but also grab my FREE set while you are there and try those out as well.  You can watch a demonstration video on my Youtube channel to see these puppies in action!  Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for your support! ;)

These brushes were designed in and for Photoshop CC 2015.  This is an ABR File.  It should
work with all the CS Versions as well.


Brushes on My Gumroad Page :


Youtube video of these brushes being demonstrated :


For Business Inquiries :

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics
www.robertmarzullo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment