Monday, January 16, 2017

Comic Book Poses - My Sketches and Studies


Comic Book Poses by RAM


Working on some more comic book poses. I am going to compile them into a set on my Gumroad but I will be sharing some of them as a monthly newsletter. So if you are like me and you would love to have lots of various poses to work from head over to -

http://www.ramstudioscomics.com - and sign up for the list.

I will be doing all sorts of pose studies. Everything from couples sitting there having some coffee to hulking behemoths busting through walls.

This should be a great resource for all types of artist that need figure drawing but it will be primarily focused on comic book heroes. Male and female poses. 

It should also be a nice addition to my course content so if you decide to take those you will also get a copy of the PDF's.

Good luck with your art and more on the way real soon!

Robert A. Marcello
Ram Studios Comics

#drawing #comics #poses #figuredrawing #reference #studies #sketches #superheroes #pose #comicstyle #artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment