Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Prints are Now Available on Society 6 by RAM


Art Prints by Robert A. Marzullo


I am making some of my art pieces available on my Society6 site for prints. Hopefully this will give some people what they have been wanting from me.  I have been asked for prints of my work but usually it is the superhero fan art stuff that I can't freely put out there to sell. I wish I could but I am afraid that just isn't legal. Although I seem to see a lot of other artist getting away with it somehow.

So my prints will be of two topics that I love. Science fiction and Nature. I will be honest, I am more into science fiction that I am into nature but I love painting and drawing them both! I feel like I learn from nature to create science fiction and fantasy art. One cannot exist without the other, in my art anyways.

So be on the lookout for updates on future prints.  I only have a couple available now but if you know my work ethic then you know there will be more very soon.  Be sure to let me know if you have any great ideas you would like to see on there and if I can make it happen I will.

Here is the link to my Society 6 Site and thanks for your support of my work!


Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment