Friday, January 13, 2017

How to Draw Hands - 6 Different Poses - Narrated


How to Draw Hands - 6 Different Ways - Video Lesson

In this video I discuss how to draw hand poses and things to look for to make this process easier.  I talk about some of the primitive shapes that are noticeable in the hands when designing your art pose. As well as study methods to commit more of this to memory.

Hands are always a tricky topic but it is important to not shy away from them because you find them difficult to do. We learn a lot from drawing hands and they are in integral part of telling a great story within your illustrations.

If you have any questions about this video lesson then please feel free to comment and I will do my best to help you if I can. Either in a response or through and upcoming video.  Good luck with your art and thank you for reading!

To support my work and get additional video course content you can visit my Gumroad here -

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics
http://www.ramstudioscomics.com





No comments:

Post a Comment