Friday, February 12, 2016

My Course on Drawing Comic Book Faces in Sketchbook Pro 8 is now available






My course on Curious.com is now live.  This will show you step by step on how to create these comic book faces.  I start off with basic face shapes and then show you how to align the features.  I then cover how to clean up the line work and take them to color.  This should give you a better understanding of how to create comic book faces in Sketchbook Pro 8.  If you have any questions then please let me know and also if you do watch this then please give me your feedback on the quality of the lesson.  I want to make sure that the content is good and I am teaching in a way that helps students grow.

Use the discount code below to save 20%.

Thanks for watching and more on the way real soon!

My next lesson on Youtube is on drawing legs so be sure to check that out as well! ;)

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

Are you feeling @curious? Check out my latest course and get 20% off unlimited learning! https://curious.com/ramstudioscomics/series/comic-book-faces-in-sketchbook-pro-8?coupon=curiousteacher20&ref=McMLHDTZElI

No comments:

Post a Comment