Thursday, February 11, 2016

My Patreon Page - Introduction Video - Robert Marzullo


I created a video for the intro on my Patreon page.  I am hoping this helps the page get some added
views and some backers.  We shall see.  My goal is that if this does well then I can get these books out faster and have more overall art to share with everyone.  Including more content on the Youtube channel explaining the things I learn on this comic book art journey.  That is the game plan anyways.  Please feel free to let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to see on my Patreon page.  It can be in the way of the post I should make or simply what rewards would be beneficial for your support. I am still pretty new to this whole process so your thoughts mean a lot to me.  I am also going to make a discount code for my Patrons to my course content on Gumroad when it becomes available.  That is currently a full tutorial set on digital painting in Manga Studio 5 which I am absolutely loving right now.  The smooth watercolor brush is AWESOME!!! ;)

So that is it for now.  And here is a link to the video.  More on the way very soon!


Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

You can find the Blackstone comic on my Gumroad page here : 




No comments:

Post a Comment