Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Drawing Harley Quinn - Video Demonstraton in Sketchbook Pro 8


You can get it here - https://gum.co/CKLGA

Here is my latest addition to the Gumroad page.  This is a real time video of what it took to draw this Harley Quinn fan art piece.  It is 4 hours long with the full Sketchbook Pro 8 Interface.  It also includes the 300dpi Layered Tiff and/or PSD document to look over and study from.
I know this is a long video but I have had request to show everyone my real time work flow so here it is.  Let me know what you think and also what you would like to see more of on my Gumroad and that is what I will deliver.
Thanks for your continued support and best of luck with your art!
NO AUDIO on this Video Set.
Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment