Saturday, October 1, 2016

Drawing Superhero Women - Various Poses - Comic Style


Here are some more poses to study.  This is one of my favorite things to practice.  I always learn from drawing various body poses from either other artists or from life and giving it my own spin.  I think this is one of the fastest ways to grow your knowledge and perspective as an artist.  It helps to draw a variety of these so that you don't just jump right to the same static poses you have drawn over and over again.  Plus, the female body is so tough to get right in my opinion.  Very easy to get proportions wrong and make things look overly robotic.  As you can see with these poses I still have a ways to go but we all do.  I think no matter where you are in your figure drawing, you can still improve.  And if you don't see that in your work, then the game is over.

So I hope you enjoy these poses and I will share more along the way as I create them.  Good luck with your own studies and enjoy your journey! ;)

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

Follow me on Gumroad for Video Tutorials and Custom Brushes - 

Become a Support of my work on my Patreon and get Bonus Content and High Resolution Art Files -


No comments:

Post a Comment