Saturday, October 1, 2016

How to Improve Your Figure Drawing - Udemy Course Offer Code


Here you can watch a quick demo of my "How to Improve Your Figure Drawing Step by Step" course that is available on Udemy now.  


This course has been doing very well on Udemy and you can read the reviews for yourself before purchasing.  This course is a step by step approach to drawing the human figure.  I walk you through breaking down the process and building the forms back up to help simplify the process and commit it to memory.

I hope you enjoy this course and you can also use this offer code to receive 50% Off my course on Drawing Comic Book Style Faces -

Thanks for watching and let me know if you have any questions.  I will be happy to help!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment