Thursday, October 20, 2016

How to Draw and Shade Muscular Arm Poses - Comic Book Style - Step by Step


New lesson is now available on my Gumroad on  -

How to Draw and Shade Muscular Arm Poses - Comic Book Style - Step by Step
Link to these Lessons - https://gum.co/cBquj

In this set of videos I go through each of these arm poses with you.  I explain how to rough
out the basic pose, refine the anatomy, add the shapes of shadows and then we complete the
rendering.  I have been asked for these types of lessons many times now so I figured I better give them a go.  This particular set is 3 videos.  One for each arm pose.  The three videos combined are just over an hour long.  Most of it is in actual time but there are a few brief moments where I time lapse for basic fills or repeat instruction.  All of it is in full narration of the process.

This is going to be part of a larger course so there will be more lessons along the way.  This is your chance to get in on the ground floor and see the lessons as they are created.  You can also make suggestions about what you would like to see in the future lessons of this course.  I will be creating in depth studies of hands, legs, faces, feet, hair, suit/armor, and how to render different materials and effects.

This course will be a bit more advanced so if you still feel you are a beginner then please head over to my course on -

How to Improve Your Figure Drawing - Step by Step
Link to the Course - https://gum.co/dPDEp

In that course you will learn more about the basic construction that leads into these rendering techniques.

And remember that you get the high resolution art files with each lesson to study along with.
These lessons are not software specific and can be used by digital and traditional artists alike.

If you have any questions about these lessons then please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help.  My information is below.  Thank you for your time and good luck with your art!


Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment