Saturday, October 22, 2016

My New Gumroad Page - Update - Brushes and Templates



New Gumroad Page - http://www.gumroad.com/ramstudioscomics

Quick update for everyone who might visit my Gumroad page.  I had to create a secondary page for my FREE products.  A few of these were getting downloaded so much my bill was increasing and I really can't afford it right now.  But this may work out better for everyone.  I can keep creating free items and sharing my content while still gaining tips or Pay What You Want type contributions.

So just to clarify - If you don't want to pay anything you simply hit 0 during the checkout process.  The + is jut there for people that want to help me keep making new content.  That is it!  Right now you can get my comic page template, my Procreate Brushes, my Basic Photoshop Paint Set, and my PS Patterns download.  There are more things I am working on now and you are always welcome to contribute ideas on what you would like to see in the future.

Keep in mind that my paid Gumroad is still in place for my students and supporters at
http://www.gumroad.com/robertmarzullo

I also lowered the price on some of the lessons to hopefully make it more accessible for everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this update and good luck with your art!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment