Thursday, October 27, 2016

How to Draw Eyes - Male Vs Female - Step by Step


In this video I talk to you about how to draw eyes for both your male and female characters.
I show you a few of my techniques for sketching and refining the eye shapes. How to spot flaws in the symmetry and fix them and so on.  This lesson was in response to a request so be sure to let me know what video topics you would like to see covered in the future. 

I upload at least 2 to 3 times a week so be sure to subscribe to get notified about new videos as they are released.  I will be bringing my Live Streams back to Youtube as I wasn't too impressed with Twitch's platform. It seemed very glitchy and I think it better for gamers than art videos. IMO.
I believe it will be better to keep all my uploads on Youtube for now and sharing some premium content through my Patreon.

In this video I am using Sketchbook Pro 8 and a Wacom Cintiq to draw with.  I don't talk at all about the program in this one because I want it to be helpful for traditional artists as well.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your art! :)

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

Follow me on Gumroad for Custom Brushes and Video Tutorials -

Support my work on Patreon and get High Resolution Art Files and Videos exclusively for my Supporters -

#drawing #comics #howtodraw #eyes #video #art #artwork #lesson #learntodraw




No comments:

Post a Comment