Thursday, April 14, 2016

Daredevil Pinup Drawn in Sketchbook Pro 8



Another comic book fan art piece.  I just finished watching season two of Daredevil and it immediately got me inspired to do this. I was really happy with the portrayal of the Punisher and Elektra as well.  They really hit the nail on the head with that season.

 This took me around 8 hours which is way too long on a pinup like this but sometimes it just happens.  This was created in Sketchbook Pro 8 with a Wacom Cintiq.  My next art piece is a werwolf so be on the lookout for that. And then I think my next Marvel character will be Thanos or Thor.  Still trying to decide.  Keep in mind when my schedule is open I take commissions.  Just saying!

More on the way real soon and I hope you like the work!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment