Saturday, April 30, 2016

How to Make Changes to Your Digital Paintings in Photoshop


This video is on making changes to your digital paintings while creating them inside of Photoshop.  This should help you better understand how to make incremental adjustments to your work so you don't get frustrated and give up.  Digital paintings can and should always move forward.  There are just too many ways to fix your work to throw it in the digital garbage can. 

In this video I go over the transform tool, the quick mask, the liquify tool, the pen and path tool, and how to better use layers to test and edit your work.  I also show you a few tips with the brushes that I use to modify my paintings.  If you find this helpful with your art then please share it.  Be on the lookout for my new brushes that I am using in this video.   They will be on my Gumroad page in the next few days!

Thanks for stopping by and more on the way real soon!

You can get my Photoshop brushes and digital content here :

http://gumroad.com/robertmarzullo 


You can support my videos and get High Resolution Downloads of my work here :

http://www.patreon.com/robertmarzullo


Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment