Friday, August 21, 2015

Drawing Dynamic Comic Book Poses - Sketchbook Pro 7 - Narrated





Here is another video on drawing various dynamic poses for comics.  These are important to do and I can never get enough of them.  They not only help you draw a better story I feel like they improve all aspects of your drawing.  Mainly because you are forced to envision characters in so many different ways that it transposes to the rest of your art in the same way.  You need to always think outside of the box when trying to draw everything under the sun.  It is very easy to get stuck drawing in one specific way and not growing as an artist.  Exercises like these help to brake that mental road block.  To me, these are like doing pushups.  The more you do, the stronger you will get.



So at any rate, I hope this helps you and like, share, and subscribe if it does.  And give me ideas for the next videos you would like to see or anything else you would like to see me draw.



Thanks for stopping by!



Robert A. Marzullo

Ram Studios Comics

www.robertmarzullo.com

www.patreon.com/robertmarzullo

No comments:

Post a Comment