Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Inking A Character From My Comic Book - Manga Studio 5 EX - Narrated





This video is on digital inking.  I show you the process of using Manga Studio 5 EX to ink a portion of a comic book panel from my comic.  I do most of the Blackstone book in this program and it works very well.  It is a powerful tool if you are trying to illustrate comics digitally.



If you have any questions for me on this process feel free to comment on the video and I will do my best to answer in a timely fashion.  Now for me to get back on the book and get this beast done!



Book #1 is available at http://RamStudiosComics.indyplanet.com/



To support this channel and the Blackstone comic please visit my Patreon Page at :


More on the way real soon!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment