Sunday, August 30, 2015

How to Draw Forearm Muscles - In Sketchbook Pro - Narrated by Robert Mar...


This weeks video is on the forearm muscles.  This is always a tricky part of the body to draw so I am happy to try and help some of my fellow artist with this topic.  The muscles in this part of the body change shape pretty dramatically based upon the position of the hand and the flexing of the muscles.  Hopefully this video is explained well enough to give you some insight into how I approach drawing this part of the body.  I also want to stress that to really get good at this type of drawing, repetition is key!  You just have to put in lots of time and draw every imaginable angle you can think of and just when you start to get the hang of it, do it all again and again and again.  That is how you become a great artist.  Don't get me wrong, I still have a long ways to go to become great but I have studied enough of the greats to know what they did to get there.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask and I will answer them if I can.

Thanks for watching and more on the way very soon!


To support this channel and the Blackstone comic please visit my Patreon Page at :




No comments:

Post a Comment