Friday, August 7, 2015

Inking a Character In Sketchbook Pro - Demonstration Video





Here is another video from yours truly.  This one is a time lapse with me ranting over

top of it about my process when inking something like this.  This is done in Sketchbook Pro 7 with a Wacom Cintiq. ( In case your wondering. )  This is my character Blackstone if you haven't already figured that out.  I created the most difficult character to ink...or at least the one that takes the most ink from your ink well.  Thank God for digital! ;)



If you have any questions I am all ears so please let me know.  And if you would like to help support the production of the Blackstone comic then please visit my Patreon.  Every little bit helps and you get High Resolution downloads of all the comic book art from the Patreon feed.



Patreon for the Blackstone Comic : http://www.patreon.com/robertmarzullo



As always, thanks for watching and/or reading!



Robert A. Marzullo

www.robertmarzullo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment