Sunday, August 9, 2015

How to Draw Landscapes 001 - Jungle Scene - Using Sketchbook Pro 7







Here is a video of How to Draw Landscapes.  This style of video has been requested a few times so here it is.  I hope this sheds some light on the topic.  At least from my perspective anyways.  You should study many different artist to really look into their methods of creating backgrounds.  There are so many different style choices and possibilities when it comes to drawing good backgrounds.



My next video in this series will be on a city scape and then a rocky terrain with mountains and wild life unless some other idea pops up first.  Also, let me know what type of landscapes you might like to see in future demonstrations and I will add them to the list. You can also download this image from my DeviantArt page at : www.ramstudios1.deviantart.com



Good luck with your art and thanks for watching!



To support this channel and the Blackstone comic please visit my Patreon Page at :





Robert A. Marzullo

Ram Studios Comics

www.robertmarzullo.com

www.youtube.com/user/mrramstudios1

No comments:

Post a Comment