Monday, August 17, 2015

How to Draw Comic Book Style Capes - Narrated by Robert Marzullo





This video is on drawing capes.  This was a video request that I am answering.  I know how tough drawing different fabrics can be so here it is.  There are many different ways to accomplish this type of drawing but here is my take on the subject.  You really just have to practice this stuff over and over again until you find your own style of doing it but this should help you get started.



Now back to work on the Blackstone comic book.  I should have a few more pages uploaded to my Patreon this week so be on the look out and support if you can!



Thanks for watching and more on the way real soon. ;)



To support this channel and the Blackstone comic please visit my Patreon Page at :











No comments:

Post a Comment