Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Let's Draw Together Series by RAM - 001 Barbarian Part 1

So I have started a new series with my art and my Youtube channel. If you watched the Let's Create a Superhero then it kind of works like that but a little bit different. This one is where I start a sketch and you get to watch the entire process while I narrate and then you offer ideas on where I should take the artwork next. I then incorporate the ideas that I think make the piece better and we progress from there. It should be fun so I hope you will participate. The starting sketch is the Barbarian that I just posted. You can watch the speed drawing here if you like.....


Make sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think and what you would like to see in the future. I take video requests when I can.

Thanks for watching and keep drawing and keep having fun!

-RAM

To Support my work please visit here : 


No comments:

Post a Comment