Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Live Stream Today at 5PM EST....





Todays live stream will be focused on cross hatching and texturing when drawing various elements.  I will also be taking requests as I draw so it could very well change to something else but I like going into these things with a base idea.  This is Live Stream 003 and already having lots of fun with it.  It is a very unique experience to have the immediate connection with my subscribers.  Not sure what will come of it but so far it has given me lots of ideas for new topics to cover.  I will try to do these every Wednesday at 5PM EST when I can.  No promises of course but I will do my best to keep it going unless something important comes up.

It takes time to produce these so keep in mind that I have a Patreon and a Gumroad page to help me stay at the grind stone.  I also take requests on my Youtube channel so if you have a certain topic you would like covered then please comment on one of the videos or the discussion tab on my page and I will do what I can to address it.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at the Live Stream!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics




No comments:

Post a Comment