Thursday, May 12, 2016

My First Live Stream is Now in The Books

So I finally got around to doing my first live stream and it wasn't that bad.  It wasn't that great either!  I kind of fumbled through this one but at the very least I learned immensely what to do and not to do for the next one.  Going into the next one I will have a series of questions to ask and direct the audience.  I will also let them know when I am going to draw and when i am going to answer questions. ( Kind of hard to do both at once. )  Unless I can get some cool insect eye adapters that allow me to see in 360 degrees.  Do they have those yet?  Man, I hope so. lol.  It was a lot of fun though and I think I will be doing more real soon.  I think it offers another great way to connect with your audience and allow them to really pick your brain and vice versa.  I will also go into the next one with a main topic so that I can stay focused on a primary lesson.

So let me know if you have any ideas for a new topic and also what you think of live streams.  Would you watch mine and what format do you prefer.  I am currently using Youtube's platform with OBS to encode or decode or whatever it does. ( Told you I was new to this! )  I may do one every other week but at least once a month.  Just depends upon my work schedule really.

Thanks for reading and be sure to stop by my channel and watch the recording live stream if you want.  If you enjoy it then please share it or at least click that little like button. :)


And remember you can get more of my digital content here at my Gumorad including FREE digital Brushes and Course Content - http://gumroad.com/robertmarzullo

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics


No comments:

Post a Comment