Friday, May 27, 2016

Tech-Tana Pinup for the Blackstone Comic


Here is a pinup from Book #2 of the Blackstone comic.  This is Tech-Tana.  She is protecting her world from an alien invasion that occupies planets and destroys every living thing in their path.  (Never heard that one before, right? )  She is loosing the battle and there is only one person that can save her world from total annihilation.  Blackstone!  But will he help?!  How can he?  He has his own problems to deal with.  Mainly a free loading alien that won't pry itself off his back bone.  So she will try to in list the services of our would be hero, but it won't be easy! 

I like to think of the backstory when I am drawing on these pics.  So I figured I would share some of that with you.  She will be featured in Book #3 so I hope you will stick around to find out how the story goes.

More on the way real soon and remember you can help support the Blackstone comic on my Patreon

Thanks for stopping by!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics
www.robertmarzullo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment